Happy Anniversary!

Friday, June 3, 2016
Today my sweetheart and I celebrate 39 years of marriage.  Seems just like yesterday when we were putting all our plans together, anticipating the big day!! And then in a flash the children arrive and grow so quickly.  I guess I shouldn't have blinked because they grew and were gone so fast.  How can 39 years fly by so quickly??  Well, I wouldn't want to do this life with anyone else!!
In honor of our anniversary I will share a couple anniversary cards that I made for some special anniversaries in our family.  I failed to make one for Dale but I think we are somewhat past that.  No gifts this year, I think getting a brand new house is gift enough!!
I absolutely adore NUMBER OF YEARS stamp set with the LARGE NUMBERS FRAMELITS.  I am THRILLED that they were carried over to the NEW Catalog.
I used a circle punched from a sticky note to create the center space, then just peeled it off, and popped up the numbers on dimensionals.
Here are the supplies that I used:


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates