Scrap Book Page For The First Day of Summer

Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Here you go scrap-bookers - a 12 x 12 scrap book layout for the first day of Summer
Isn't this little punch art ant cute?  I really HATE ants when they invade my home, but this punch art ant and different ant stamps I have used on cards are cute.
Here they are side by side.
Are you a scrap-booker? Would you like to join us for the next all-day scrapbooking day?  I used to charge for this day because I would plan games and prizes and serve you all lunch, but I decided to do a NO CHARGE day for all of you so that you can focus on your scrap booking and I do not have any prep work.  Everyone brings a dish to pass for lunch.  I am limiting space to 5 (plus myself),  As of today there are only 2 spaces left, so contact me soon to reserve your seat.  The next all-day scrap book day is Saturday, August 20th from 9am to 6pm. You may RSVP by contacting me HERE.  This next class will be held, of course, in our new home.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates