Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, June 12, 2016
This past week we celebrated Tyler's "graduation" from 8th grade.  It is hard for me to believe that I will have a grandchild in high school in the fall.
Right now he is as tall as his gramma but I'm sure we will she him shoot up in no time.
Congratulations Tyler on conquering Middle School!  We love you!!
This is the card that I made for Tyler using the elements from the May Paper Pumpkin Kit.  The inside I had a little help from My Digital Studio.  I still love that program


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

BeverlyBL said...

Great card. A much better color combination than that orange in the kit. Thanks.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates