Happy Father's Day

Monday, June 20, 2016
It has been so tremendously busy around here lately with the move, classes, weddings, graduations that I do not have a new card to share with you today.  However I will share a card I made a while back for our Malachi Sermon Series at church.  Malachi 1:11a "For from the rising of the sun to its setting My name will be great among the nations."
This is also the card that I saved to give to my dad for Father's Day yesterday
Happy Father's Day to my amazing daddy!  and my favorite veteran!!  I am so thankful for all the life lessons he taught me along the way... to love God with all my heart and to seek Him first. This is the most important lesson of all.
Thankful too, for my wonderful hubby.  Doing life together for 39 years now!  I wouldn't want it any other way
Little Sawyer has a wonderful legacy of faithfulness to follow
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates