Build a Bear

Friday, December 4, 2009

DSCF2313 Our Church hosts the Grace Academy of Arts and recently they had their very first Friday Evening at Grace featuring the students of the Arts Academy.  Two girls from our church who are in the ballet classes did such a wonderful job that I couldn’t resist making a special card for them.  Now, if you have been following my blog at all you will know that I am the biggest copier ever.  There are so many great ideas out there that I don’t take time to create on my own, but as I watched the girls dance I could visualize this card in my head.  I couldn’t wait to see how it would turn out.  Now I can’t wait to see if the girls like them.  Two other girls from church did a phenomenal job singing so I made them cards too using the same Build a Bear, but I gave them a microphone (and no tutu).  Silly me I forgot to snap a picture of them.

Happy Stamping - Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates