Christmas Cards

Friday, December 11, 2009

I didn’t dare count how many Christmas cards I am sending out this year, but this gives you a little idea. (by the time I thought to take a picture I had already delivered the Christmas cards to people at church.)

The Step Card in this photo is what I made for our daughter Julie and her husband Jeremy. Credit for this one also goes to Dawn Griffiths. Check her site on the instructions how to make the step card. DSCF2008

Then check out this cute bear from the Cold and Cuddly Stamp Set. Credit for this card also goes to Dawn Griffith and it uses the rolling marble technique. I had so much fun doing this technique, and it is so easy DSCF2006 I sent this bear card to some college age friends and my special ‘Birthday Buddy’, Kaitlyn. Very special girls in my life.

This Snowman card was a “one and only” because of the detail, but when I saw it on Andrea’s site I knew I just had to make it for our two sons. (and I didn't mind devoting an entire afternoon to it) I can just picture all the winters when they were young, playing in the snow together. DSCF2007This could be their last Christmas at the same address as Joey is hoping to take advantage of the ‘first time homeowner’ tax break. Click here to see how Andrea created her snowman card. I give her all the credit because I totally cased her idea.

DSCF2005

This fun ‘smore snowman was for my grandson Tyler who LOVES to eat ‘smores. I also sent it to our friends, Jan and Dennis Deters, who spend their summer camping, and I am sure, eating their fair share of ‘smores around the campfire. Jan is also a hot cocoa addict so I couldn’t resist making this for them as well. Credit for this one goes to Marie. I am so thankful for all these inventive gals who come up with such fun ideas I can copy.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates