M&M’s !!!!!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anyone who knows me, even remotely well, will know that I am an M&M FREAK!!! Not so much because I LOVE the candy (especially peanut M&M’s if you’re taking notes he-he) but just because of how CUTE they are and the personality they have. I LOVE watching their commercials on TV and cheering on the M&M NASCAR – no matter who the driver is – I’m rooting for the CAR!! When we were in Florida I made my way to the mall (All by my little self) JUST to go to the M&M WORLD store. They have a NASCAR car right in the store!! I just love browsing (and buying) and there are only three M&M WORLD stores nationwide so I HAD to take the opportunity to go there. When I was there I picked up these cute airplane candy dispensers DSCF2053– one for me and one for our grandson, Tyler. DSCF2019He thought it was pretty cool getting an M&M thing, just like what Gramma likes. I also was able to get the pink ribbon breast cancer awareness carDSCF2058 to go with my other M&M toys. DSCF2057Then I opened this gift from our son Jeff … HOW CUTE!!! DSCF2052I LOVE them!! Our daughter Julie has a salt and pepper collection and she was threatening to come steal them ;) That was, until she got her own set – slightly different – from mine. Then I am sure you all remember the M&M airplane candy my friend Jayne gave me. Now look what my friend Marla gave me today … She saw them and JUST HAD to get them for me. DSCF2055I can hardly wait to play a competitive game of Yahtzee! And look at how CUTE the dice are!!! DSCF2056Thank you everyone!!! Hope you all had an M&Merry Christmas too!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates