Coloring Journals

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

DSCF2004DSCF2006Back View

Wanted to make up a simple gift for Tyler and Gracie to give to my two day care girls during our gift exchange.  I had two notebooks on hand, but wanted to make them age appropriate for the girls.  Then I remembered the Storybook DSP I had on hand.  I was able to get one journal covered with one sheet of the DSP.  Then I used some retired DSP from 2009’s Sale-a-bration flyer.  I was so thankful to have the colored pencils on hand to round out the fun gift.  The girls can color their own cover as well as draw, write or whatever they choose on the pages inside.  I can hardly wait to start earning more FREE merchandise during 2010 Sale-a-bration starting January 5 – March 30th.  When you purchase $50 in merchandise you get one item free from the Sale-a-bration flyer.  If you were one of my customers in 2009 you should be receiving your copy in the mail soon.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic gift. So personal. I bet the girls were really happy with these. Kris.

Jeria said...

What a great idea!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates