Greetings Received

Saturday, December 26, 2009

This year we received so many wonderful Christmas Greetings from our friends and family. Thank you all so much for your wishes of Peace and Good Will as we celebrated our Savior’s birth. I just wanted to share with you all the beautiful handmade cards that were sent to us.

DSCF2047

This one is from dear friends Chris and Peggy. Peggy is also one of my STAMP10 gals. Thanks Peggy!

DSCF2038 This one is from a fellow Red Hot Stamper Arlene Laio all the way from Oahu, Hawaii. Arlene is also my second level down line.

DSCF2039This one is from Glenda, my up line demo. Thanks Glenda you are the BEST!

DSCF2041This card proclaiming peace is from Geri, one of my STAMP 10 gals. I love seeing the wonderful cards they create and sharing them with me.

Rachel sent me this one. DSCF2045She is another Red Hot Stamper who we have SO much fun with. I love the non traditional colors she used in her card. If you have followed my blog, Rachel is one of the gals that I went to Regionals with in September.

DSCF2046 Last, but not least, is this elegantly simple card from a cousin, Greg and Rachel. The extra special part is that she reminds us all that Jesus is the Reason for the Season. She also included a beautiful picture of their family inside.

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates