Bee Happy

Saturday, August 13, 2011
It is starting to freak me out that I have a craft sale coming up in September - only six weeks from today!! I feel so much farther behind than any other year, and I hope we have enough to satisfy the customers by then.

This is one of the items I made recently - thought the little bee was cute and it is attached to a... "honey bun" - get it?! Honey - bee.


MENU:
Punches: Ornament, 1 1/2" Circle, 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Word Window,
2 Step XL Owl (eye), 2 step XL Bird (Wing - eye), Modern Label
Colors Used: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, White Gel Pen, Sponge Daubers,
Honey Buns (local grocery store)

Have a Honey of a Day!!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates