A Day At The Zoo

Sunday, August 21, 2011
Our day at John Ball Zoo MUST begin with the traditional photos at
John Ball's Statue.


While we waited for everyone else to arrive I had to snap some photos of
our grandchildren, Tyler and Gracie.
They were very cooperative so it made it extra fun.



Gracie insisted on wearing her giraffe dress..."after all Gramma, it IS a ZOO!"


You can never have too many pictures taken with your grand kids.

My sister Judy with 2 of her 6 grand kids












My sister Vicky with 3 of her 9 grand kids





My sweet parents - celebrating 65 years of marriage in September

(my sister Lynette's grand children did not want to cooperate so we didn't push it but you saw their pictures two days ago on my blog)


Vivi, Sylvia and Gracie declared themselves to be the "ZOO GIRLS"

"1-2-3 ZOO GIRLS!" - it was so cute to hear them cheering.
They would have to stop every so often in the zoo to do their little cheer.



Gracie and Tyler paid their $1.00 to feed the Bungee Birds

The kids were more excited to see this cute little bunny stopping to
munch some grasses than they were to see the lions


It was a fun day out with family and it has been quite a while since
I have been to the John Ball Zoo.

I am still waiting to get the photos of my sisters, parents and myself, but I will share them with you when they come to my in box.

Have a Blessed Day!!


Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates