C3 Challenge

Friday, August 12, 2011
SOME TIMES YOU FEEL LIKE A NUT...
SOME TIMES YOU DON'T



At our last Down Line meeting for my direct line of gals I issued a challenge to them to use their favorite candy bar wrapper as a color inspiration for a card or project.

Actually I think this would make a good "HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH YOU" card

I chose to use the colors from the Almond Joy candy bar wrapper
Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Real Red and Whisper White.
I used the Designer Paper packs to coordinate.

By now you know how much a LOVE our Owl Punch, and it has been a while since I have used him, but I have some more plans in my head so stay tuned.

Hopefully my gals took up the challenge - if so I will share those with you tomorrow.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates