Sister Week

Friday, August 19, 2011

This past week was a special week for me as all my sisters could be here for our
annual Sister Week(end). In the past we have taken off out of state or at least out of town
for a fun weekend away, but with so much going on in each of our lives, the past few
years we've stuck around town.
(photos to follow when I get them from my niece's camera)

We decided it wasn't so important about where we went, but that we spent the time together. This year my niece, Sara Jo, and two of her kids (Nathan and Breanna) came from Nova Scotia,
and my niece, Sara, and her daughter, Maggie came from North Carolina.


What a treat it is when we get to see family who live so far away.

I have a habit of making something small for my sisters when we get together
and this year is no different.

When my mom saw this bookmark that I was using in the book I was reading
she suggested that I make a bookmark for Sister Weekend.

I knew they wouldn't want this one that has a "baby" feel to it so I went to town to make some bookmarks for my sisters that they would love. I happened upon this idea on Stampin' Connection a while back and thought it was perfect for my mom and sisters.


You can see how they have a magnet inside so it holds right to your page.

And, you know me, I can't stop at just a few - I thought I would make up a bunch
to sell at this years craft sales. What a perfect stocking stuffer or teacher gift.


Makes me want to go read a good book.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates