Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Monday, October 24, 2011
When I saw this darling card idea I KNEW I had to make some up
because my friend, Melissa, has several family or friends whose
lives have been touched by breast cancer and
she always wants new ideas for them.

I thought these were so sweet, and fun

MENU:
SS: Woodgrain Background, Computer generated sentiment
CS: Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, WW, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz
INK: Pretty in Pink
PUNCHES: Full Heart, Scallop Trim Border, Owl Builder,
Bird Builder, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle
Accessories: Heart Sweet Treat Cups, Google Eyes (local craft store),
Dimensionals, Pretty in Pink (retired) ribbon, and pink M and M's of course!!
Thanks to: Sally McDonald

Thanks for stopping in!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates