Snow Much Fun Coffee and a Card

Monday, October 10, 2011
Time to share this weeks Coffee and a Card card.

I'm afraid I took a couple weeks off from preparing a Coffee and a Card card,
but I'm back to see if it will help if I switch my class day to Fridays.

So this week we will make this card on Friday,
October 14, 2011 ~ 10:00 AM to 12:00 NOON
Open house style, come when is convenient for you.

Cost for this class is $5.00
You will make this card, receive a good quality Stampin' Up! envelope
as well as enjoy a yummy treat and beverage of your choice.






So won't you come join me for a fun morning and make this beautiful Christmas card!!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates