Stampin' Queen Sketch Challenge #7

Thursday, October 6, 2011
Time to play with the Stampin' Queens again!

Here is the sketch we had to work with this week...

At our first Craft Sale I totally sold out of Baby Girl Cards, and since my friend
Rachel is having a baby in February I guess I had baby on the brain when
I thought about this sketch.

So here is my take on this weeks sketch...


I thought this cute Designer Paper called Nursery Nest covered
a variety of baby colors so this card could be given for any baby,
whether girl or boy.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

sharonstampsalot said...

adorable!! Thanks fro participating at Stampin" Queens

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

very cute.. simple and elegant at the same time! Thanks for playing along with the stampin' queens sketch challenge this week!

Tammy Fite said...

Great card--love those safety pins!! Very cute touch!

Unknown said...

Too cute!!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates