Happy 2nd Birthday Charlie!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Even though I am no longer doing Child Care in my home I am always thankful when the families still allow me to be a part of their life.

Charlie turned 2 years old on Saturday and we were invited to
attend his birthday party.

When Charlie came to Auntie's house he would play with many toys, but while he played he usually held some sort of a toy tool in one hand.
A screw driver or hammer seemed to be his favorites.

Charlie was never one to watch much TV even when the older kids wanted to catch a show, but I couldn't resist making him this card featuring the
Handy Manny Tools from the Disney Channel.

A HUGE, HUGE THANK YOU Wendy
who came up with this tutorial.
Click HERE to check out her site

It was so nice to catch up on how Charlie was doing with his new
Day Care family, and to see how big his baby sister, Alexis, was getting.
So here are a few pictures for you.

Baby Alexis was a gem the whole time, and look at that hair
She is 3+ months old now

Auntie and Charlie! I was thrilled that he still knew us and he was such a good boy the whole time too. I was impressed at all the new words he was using since the last time he was with me four months ago.
He even gave me a big 'ol kiss when it was time to leave.
Do I miss him? Sure, but I am content with the decision we made to move slow down a bit. I feel much healthier and am very happy - especially when I still get to see the kids from time to time.

So Happy Birthday Charlie!!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi aka: Auntie

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates