Happy Anniversary

Friday, October 21, 2011
I just LOVE these little owls!!

The Designer Paper I used is from a retired pack (sorry),
but craft sale time is the best to use up the retired stock.
You could take this same sketch and create your own card
with your own favorite colors
Thanks to: Crystal Lenssen


Still working on building up my Craft Sale Stash of cards.
Our next Craft Sale is tomorrow already - oh, how the time flies.

If you live in our area please stop in to say "HELLO"

We will be at:
Hamilton Middle School
4845 - 136th Ave.
Hamilton, MI
HOURS: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

It looks like we have a prime location right by one of the entrances
If you stop in, be sure to mention that you check out my blog
I'd love to chat with you.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates