Stampin' Queen Sketch Challenge #9

Thursday, October 20, 2011
It's Thursday and time to share the next Stamping Queens Sketch Challenge

Here is the sketch challenge I had to work with...

And here is my take on it...


Once again I am trying to build up my stash of baby girl cards.
I hope you like it!

MENU:
SS: Baby Bundle
CS: Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, WW, Subtles DSP
INK: Stazon Black, Markers: So Saffron, Pink Pirouette,
Melon Mambo, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie
PUNCHES: Word Window, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circles
Accessories: Ovals cut from a non SU oval cutter (sorry - it's still my favorite)
Perfect Polka Dots EF, WW 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping in!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stampin' Queens Blog!!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Christie what a great "welcome baby" card. Love the buggie and the mix of dsp and texture embossed cardstock. TFS!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates