B is for BABY

Friday, November 4, 2011

My gal pals came for a "play day" a few weeks ago and what better thing
to play with but ink and stamps. They helped me put together a bunch
of these cute baby girl cards so I could build up my baby girls card
stash for the craft sales.
This is one more reason I LOVE being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator -
This idea came directly from headquarters!
I love it don't you?? We made a slight change in the ribbon and the accent
flower, but then again - that's what it's all about - right??

MENU:
SS: Aviary, Occasional Alphabet
CS: WW, Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum, Nursery Suite DSP
INK: Old Olive, Perfect Plum
PUNCHES: Corner Rounder
Accessories: Top Not Die & Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Red Line Sticky Tape, Basic Pearls, Demensionals, Non SU decorative scissors, Floral Fusion Sizzlit

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates