Let Me Help You!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ladies - do you have a desire to make your own Christmas cards
but just don't have all the resources?
I would love to schedule a day with you where you can come to my home
and I will help you make your Christmas cards.
You will have access to all my tools, punches and stamps.
You can purchase the card stock you need by the piece and create your cards
for only $1.50 each. Need an envelope too?
Just add 15 cents to that total and I will gladly supply the envelope for you.
All you need to bring is your own adhesive.
You will be surprised how quickly we will be able to make all your cards
when we work together, So contact me today and we will set a date.

I look forward to working with you

These are two of the Christmas cards we will be making at this months
STAMP A STACK Class and just an example of what you can
create for you own Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping in!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates