How Can I Say Thanks?

Tuesday, November 15, 2011
For a few weeks now I have been blessed to have my gal pals come and "play" and they are so sweet to help me with projects. We worked VERY hard on a HUGE order I had from our previous craft sale and I wanted to get them done and off my mind.


This is Rachel and Marla, busy slaving away on the craft sale items.

28 of these little treats with ornaments...






And 28 with a fun little snowman...


THIS...


AND THIS...

TURNED INTO THIS....

So thankful that Rachel likes to color!

A FUN SKINNY NOTE PAD

These made up about 3/4 of the order, I will save the last project for another post.
Check in tomorrow to see what else we made.


Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful, creative people like yourself
Join my team email me at christijo48@sbcglobal.net

Click HERE if you would like to place a Stampin' Up! order

Thanks for Stopping by!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates