Mommy To Be

Thursday, November 3, 2011
A gal in our church is expecting her third baby,
and when I saw this punch art idea
I HAD to make it up for her. She and her husband are wonderful servants to our
Prime Timers and we appreciate their ministry to them so very much.

I couldn't decide what sentiment to put in the little oval.
I thought about "Welcome Baby", but the baby isn't here yet so
I settled on "Congratulations".
As I was searching through my stamp set file I ran across
BUNDLE OF JOY
from the retired stamp set Little Angel.
The reason I settled on this one?...
The mommy's name is Joy and this is her little 'Bundle'!
Get it!! I love how it all worked out.

Click HERE if you want to check out the Punch Art Pattern
by Bonnie Mountford.

Thanks for Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates