Stampin' Queen Sketch Challenge #12

Thursday, November 10, 2011
Time for another Stamping Queens Sketch Challenge!!

Did you even notice I didn't participate last week?
I was just a bit overwhelmed last week to try and fit it in

So onward to this weeks Sketch Challenge

This is the Sketch we had to work with...


And here is my take on it...


I just love this TOTALLY TESS Stamp Set
Thanks to my friend Marla who is letting me borrow it.
Click HERE to see what the other Stamping Queens did with this sketch challenge

MENU:
SS: Totally Tess
CS: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, WW
INK: Staz On Black, Melon Mambo,
Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip Markers
Punches: 3/4" Circle, Bird Builder
Accessories: Paper Daisies, Sponge, Dimensionals, Ovals Die, Big Shot,
Non SU Circle Die, Certainly Celery Taffeta Ribbon,
Retired Melon Mambo Dot Ribbon

Thanks For Stopping In!

Have A Blessed Day!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christi this is so cute! I have never purchased this set because I am so uncreative with it. I am glad there are people out there that are good with this set because it is really cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Stampin' Queens.. pretty soon we are just going to add you to the queen group! :) Inky Hugs,
Cristena

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates