Designer Printed Kit Cards

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
When we went to Leadership conference in January we were all given a full Designer Printed Kit.  I generally don't buy the kits like this but they were a great addition to the cards that we made for the Make & Takes.  The kit also comes with some pretty pink basic rhinestones but that photo came out too blurry.  You'll just have to see them on the finished cards. The kit comes with two 12 x 12 sheets of printed die cuts along with the sheet of Rhinestones
Designer Printed Kit


The Designer Printed Kit is found on page 18 in the Occasions Mini and only cost $9.95
I saw this idea on LeAnn Greff's blog, so I CAS'ed a few and made up some of my own ideas
I was able to make 24 cards using the Note Cards found on pg. 184 in the Big Catalog
#107311 $5.95.  The cards measure 5x3 1/2 and come with envelopes in a package of 20



I'm really liking how these turned out, I might just have to make a habit of 
purchasing these type kits in the future.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates