A Monster Birthday

Monday, February 13, 2012
Tomorrow my little buddy, Zander, turns 7 years old.
There are days his mother thinks he is being an absolute 'monster'.
All you mothers out there MUST know exactly how she feels.
When I saw this card idea come through Stampin' Connection
I knew it was perfect for Zander.


And look... a handy mouth pocket to tuck in a special gift for Zander's birthday

MENU:
SS: Sweet Cake (NEW)
CS: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, WW, So Saffron
INK: Staz On Black, So Saffron
PUNCHES: 1/2" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Pennant
Accessories: Non SU EF, Sponge, Dimensionals

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANDER!!


Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

ooo - I know what kinda cards I'm gonna make for all my nieces and nephews this year. So cute!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates