Hostess Appreciation Night

Saturday, February 4, 2012
I am so thankful for the gals who hostess a PRIVATE CARD MAKING CLASS
so I thought I would put together another Hostess Appreciation Night
to show my appreciation.

All the ladies made these cute portfolios

complete with matching note pad, ink pen and envelopes.

Can you believe it all started with this plain looking file folder??!!


I also gave each one that attended a new pack of Designer Paper to use to
decorate their portfolio and then they could take the remainder home with them.

Here is another one that was made that night.


I can't believe how poorly I am getting at taking pictures while events happen
so I never got a photo of the four lovely ladies who attended the
Hostess Appreciation Night and all their portfolios, as well as the super
cute magnet I made them.
But look what I did get a picture of...
The FOOD!! - how silly, but it was a big hit

A yummy olive cheese ball that even Dale likes and he doesn't like olives

and a cinnamon bread hot out of the oven!! Yummola!!

So if YOU want to be invited to next years Hostess Appreciation Night
all you have to do is sign on to be a hostess in 2012.
Right NOW is the perfect time - during Sale A Bration as the hostess
and guest benefits are super!!

Just reply to this blog post or email me at
christijo48@sbcglobal.net
and we will coordinate our calendars!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates