RHSSC #25

Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's Sunday and a chance to stamp with the Red Hots! 

This is the sketch challenge for this week...


And this is my take on it...


The first thing I thought when I saw this sketch challenge was..."Envelope?" "Do they want me to decorate/design an Envelope?" - But NO - I needed to create a card.  
What will be my inspiration??  
I thought I should access the beautiful Enchanted Designer Paper and the 8 1/2" x 11" 
In Color card stock that I got FREE from Sale A Bration.  
And better yet - let's feature a stamp set that I also got FREE from Sale A Bration.  
What is Sale A Bration?
Sale A Bration runs from January 24, 2012 through March 31, 2012
For every pre-tax order of $50.00 you get one item FREE from the Sale A Bration Flyer
And I must say this is the best one yet!!
So there is still time to get in on the FREEBIES
Contact me today or email me at christiwaite@gmail.com
(if you have been a regular follower of my blog you will need to note that 
this is a new email address)
Or click HERE and you can go to my Stampin' Up! on line site and place an order yourself.

  Of course I wanted to decorate a matching envelope

This is NOT a Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla envelope, but I wanted the kind with the pointed flap so it would match the card.  I will show you the difference between a Stampin' Up! envelope and a store bought one...

The Stampin' Up! envelope has a beautifully rounded flap instead of the point
The quality of the paper is amazing!  The Very Vanilla is a softer shade than the ivory color you get in the store, and matches (of course) perfectly with the Very Vanilla card stock.

Click on over to the Red Hot Stampers blog to see what the other ladies have
done with this same sketch.

CARD MENU:
SS: Language of Friendship
CS: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Enchanted DSP
INK: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
PUNCHES: Bird Builder, Boho Blossoms, Scallop Border
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Glenda Calkins said...

Great Card Christi and I love how you made the envelope to match!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates