RHSSC#22

Sunday, February 5, 2012
Hello from Sunny Florida!! Yes, I am posting this blog on our first full day of our vacation in Daytona Beach, Florida. Looking forward to a beautiful week with the hubby!

Here is the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge for this week...

When I saw this right away my first thought was .... "I'm NOT using hearts" crazy I know, but since I am making so many Valentines and you MUST be sick of seeing so many (there are still more to come too) I thought I would venture off and do it MY WAY! After all, that was the theme at the Leadership Conference in Texas just 2-3 weeks ago!



Here is my take on it...



I have SOOOOOO MANY buttons on hand from the free bundles we receive
(as a Manager) that I needed a way to showcase them. Plus the little itty bitty ones...
they are the new Twitterpatted buttons from the new
Occasions Mini! - see...now I just plugged the new Mini too -
wow am I ever multi-tasking!!

Thanks for Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates