RHSSC #24

Sunday, February 19, 2012
This is the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge for this week...


When I saw it, of course, I immediately thought (like before) "I am NOT going to use a heart again, but when Melina came for breakfast and asked if there were any new sketch challenges I showed her this one and right away she said that it looked like it was raised so I thought for sure we could use a heart shaped treat cup...sooo... here is my take on it...

Pretty Good for an eleven year old don't you think??!! Thanks Melina!!

MENU:
SS: Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Enchantment DSP
INK: Poppy Parade
PUNCHES: Full Heart, Word Window, Modern Label
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper EF, Tasteful Trim XL Die, Dimensionals
Heart Shaped Treat Cup, Heart Framelits

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates