Christmas Greetings From Friends

Wednesday, December 26, 2012
We had a fun Christmas Day that started with my hubby making a yummy breakfast for us and my parents, and then a leisurely day until we joined up with two of our kids for a late lunch early supper (lupper as our kids say), and to play games together.  Tyler and Gracie each got an ipod for Christmas so they were busy on those - Gracie is our 7 yr old computer whiz and constantly amazes us.
 Tyler also played a Wii game with his uncle Jeff - guess who won??
We had a simple make-your-own-sandwich buffet and I made these cookies to go along with our "lupper" - as Stampin' Up! Demonstrators we not only share our card ideas and layouts we occasionally share recipe ideas.  I saw this cookie idea on Lorri Heiling's blog.
 Lorri called it an Arizona snowman, but here in Michigan we are still waiting for snow so I guess this could be a Michigan snowman too.  I just thought it was so cute.  I used purchased sugar cookie dough (yes, I know, I cheated) and then the melted snow part is simply a powdered sugar glaze that sets up.  The rest I used my cake decorating frosting.
This year we played a new game that was a lot of fun called Say Anything, and then, of course, a rousing game of Apples to Apples.  How fun to laugh with your family, and just enjoy time together.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well. Now I will share with you the hand stamped Christmas cards that I/we received this year...
 This one is from a former day care family.  I love getting updated photos of my "kids"
 From Chris and Peggy, friends ever since our boys were born close together.
 From Carla, one of my dear friends in my down line
 Another down line gal, Donna made this cute snowman card.
From Debbie, a sweet gal who comes to classes and faithfully comes to my craft sales
 From Sarah who in in the Red Hot Stampers groups with me
 From Maggie another stamping friend in the Red Hot Stamper group
From Rachel my play day buddy and fellow Red Hot Stamper
 From Becky, my pen pal and dear friend since I was 12 years old, and now she is in my down line
I love how she put this cute little bird inside the card
From Sue, a dear friend, cousin by marriage, and was my first recruit in my Stampin' Up! downline
 This is from Judy, another Red Hot Stamper!  I LOVE how she duplicated the Christmas postage stamp that the PO sold this year. Didn't she do a great job!!

 From Lois, Linda and Bev who are faithful attenders of my Stamp A Stack classes
And last but not least - this one is from Glenda, the fearless leader of the Red Hot Stampers.  I just love getting these hand stamped cards. 

Thanks For Stopping By!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates