Owl Santa

Tuesday, December 18, 2012
 Here I go again...I must REALLY love punch art - and I KNOW that I love
the Owl Builder Punch!  Lynda Lee featured this on her blog so I wanted
 to give it a try.  I changed up how I did the Roof by hand cutting the shape I wanted
then scrunched it up, then used the INK TO PAPER TECHNIQUE and just swiped
the ink pad across the Chocolate Chip Card Stock.  I did the same technique for
the chimney but I did not scrunch that piece.
Santa's little bag of Christmas gifts is simply the owl punch turned upside down
the 'knot' on the bag is the owl's foot.  Clever - huh!
Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Christmas!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates