Money Holders + RHSSC #69

Sunday, December 30, 2012
My mom is one of the most giving people I know.  I am thankful to have learned a lot from her.  At 84 years old she still keeps on top of birthdays for everyone imaginable and she loves her (4) children, (12) grand children and (25) great-grand children VERY much.  Even on a fixed income she makes sure to remember each of them with a money gift each Christmas.  The bank would only give her 10 money holders so she asked me if I would be able to help her out with the remaining 15.
SURE...
I made a template of the money holders that she already had so that they would be the same.  The oval hole was made using the NEW Oval Collection Framelits in the upcoming Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog.  *A great perk for us demonstrators is that we can get our hands on the new product one month early, and it sure came in handy for this project.  I covered the front with Designer paper from Be Of Good Cheer # 126896, $10.95 (annual catalog) and Snow Festival #126908, $10.95 (Holiday Catalog - current through January 2, 2013). 
If you would like to have this same perk click HERE to get started.  Purchase the completely customizable Starter Kit for only $99 + tax (shipping is FREE) 
The new Starter Kit comes with
· Up to $125 worth of exclusive Stampin’ Up! products that YOU choose
· A business supplies pack (valued at $65)
The total kit is valued up to $190, but the Stampin’ Up! opportunity can be priceless!
Talk to me today for more information or for help ordering your kit!
Once you purchase the starter kit there is no further commitment (if you don't want), or you can stay on as a hobbyist with a quarterly purchase of only $300. (this amount is before your fabulous 20% discount), and your first order over $150 (within 45 days) you get an extra 10% off.  This is such a good deal so I am looking forward to hearing from you.  It doesn't matter if you live in my area or if you are a long distant demonstrator.  It's all good, and I do my best to keep you informed of any new things going on.  I can only imagine that there is going to be wonderful things happening in the coming year as Stampin' Up! celebrates their 25th Anniversary!

Lest I forget to share this weeks Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge...this is the sketch we had to work with...

And this is my take on it... You can see I did a flip on the sketch
 
The colors I used for sponging the sky are Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy and Elegant Eggplant.  Colors for the moon are Daffodil Delight and More Mustard
Click HERE to see what the other gals came up with for this sketch
Thanks For Stopping By!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates