Scentsational Season

Thursday, December 13, 2012
 I loved this cute idea of wrapping the mittens around the mug of hot cocoa So when my hair dresser mentioned she was looking for an idea for masculine teacher gifts and was planning to make homemade hot cocoa, I made up a tag for her to put with her gift.  The little reindeer on the mittens were stamped in Versa Mark and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.  The Stamp Set is called Joyous Celebrations.  The Mug, Steam and Candy Cane is from the stamp set Scentsational Season Both sets are available in the Holiday Mini which is still good through January 2, 2013.
Want to know how I got the hot cocoa chocolate color?
I inked up my stamp with Gumball Green then using a QTip.
I wiped off just the beverage area and re inked that spot with an Early Espresso marker.
Using my Exacto Knife I sliced a line and slid the steam and candy cane stick into it, securing it on the back with some tape.
Thanks to Penny Smiley for the card inspiration

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Christmas Season!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

ateliersdeval said...

I love it !

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates