Get Well Sooner

Friday, December 28, 2012

 Now that the weather is cold we are experiencing the typical "cold and flu season".  
I thought this was a fun card to have on hand to send out to those who are struggling with not feeling so good right now.  Thanks to Glenda who let me borrow her BUTTON BUDDIES stamp set, I was able to use up some buttons I had on hand.  
The Sentiments are from WORD PLAY and SWEETLY SAID.

I love cards that have a little element of surprise in them don't you!!

This is not the card that I gave my friend, Marla, after her shoulder surgery, but I thought it was appropriate to show you what Henry's been up to when he came with us to visit her.
Get well Soon Miss Marla!

Thanks For Stopping By!
Have a Healthy Day!!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates