A Halloween MDS

Thursday, October 17, 2013
Week #3 of Halloween related Birthday treats for my friend, Melissa.  This week her gift is...
Lime green candy melts with a mold so she can make her own skeletons!!
She is just going to freak out over this!!


The card that I made her was designed with the help of Nicole Watt who is my go-to demonstrator that is fabulous on the My Digital Studio program.  Check out her blog HERE

The stamp image is from the download of the SPOOKY BINGO BITS and is just enlarged by a TON!  The spider and the Trick or Treat are from the download called TOXIC FRAMEABLE.
After I printed it out I added a bunch of 3/8" Glimmer Brads from page 170 in the main catalog.  They come in Basics #121003 (Black, Gray, Champagne, Gold, Silver) and Brights #121006 (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise) for $4.95 each set of 40 brads (8 each in 5 colors).

Why not give My Digital Studio a try?  Click HERE

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

This is way cool!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates