U Rock!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

This was a fun card to make and I love it when a card just speaks someones name.  When I saw this sketch I had to CASE it for our Minister of Worship and Fine Arts.  His favorite phrase is "Rock On Dude!" Happy Birthday Brian!
Card inspired by Carolyn King 

Stamp Sets: Grunge Rock, Extreme Elements, Music Notes Wheel, Perfect Words
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
INK: Black Staz on
Fun Stuff: Ticket corner punch, Black Marker

UPDATE: there are 2 names in the drawing for the 25% off 25 stamp set drawing that I am having.  For more details see my blog post HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates