Pumpkin Head Treat

Saturday, October 19, 2013
Today my friend, Sue, and I are at the Hamilton Middle School for the Booths For Youths Craft Sale to support the youth groups of Haven Reformed Church. (4845 136th Ave, Hamilton MI).  Last night we went and set up our tables and even had our first sale from a fellow vendor!!  That's a first!!  So this morning it is bright and early and back at it to set out the pricing and stock our card racks.

Please come out to see us, say "hi" and check out the fun items we have been working on.

Here is a sneak peek at one of the items I made and is out on display to purchase

Now wouldn't this be fun to give your kids or grand kids as a special treat??!!
I feel terrible that I didn't document who's blog I snagged this idea from, but he sure is cute!!! And YUMMY!!
You can see the M and M's fun size pack as his body, his arms and legs are Sixlet candies, and I cut the pumpkin head from fun foam found at the local dollar store using the retired Pumpkin Sizzix Die and my Big Shot. I don't know about you, but this little guy makes me smile!!  So come on out and check out the goodies at our booth!  We are in the gymnasium right inside the door - PREMIUM SPOT!!
And don't forget to mention that you saw this blog post and I will have a special treat for you!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
  Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates