Creepy Crawly MDS

Thursday, October 24, 2013
We have an update on the 25 Stamps for 25% off - Gorgeous Grunge has already had it's first purchaser!!  Who will be next?  Remember the first person who orders each stamp set will have their name put in a drawing.  Help me to reach my goal of 25 stamps sold on this list by Monday, October 28th!!

Week #4 of gifts for my friend Melissa

This time I found a cute bat candy dish.  Knowing how much Melissa loves candy combined with a Halloween theme I knew she would be "batty" for this gift.


I forgot to take a picture of the candy dish filled with candy before I gave it to her and she scarfed down the chocolates before she had a chance to take this picture!!  Guess my gift was a hit!  This is the card I gave her this week.  I printed the words on My Digital Studio and made a Hybrid card inspired by Chat Wszelaki.

Melissa and I will be playing with the Halloween Banner Kit today to make a banner for her Halloween Decorating at her house.  More pictures to follow.

Don't forget about the 25 Stamps for 25% off good through Monday, October 28th
Click HERE for the PDF






Thanks for creeping by!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates