Another Dahlia

Tuesday, October 8, 2013
I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator because I have the BEST nucleus of friends where we share and share alike.  We share ideas as well as our stamp sets, and Marlane, my friend who recently promoted to Supervisor, was so sweet to loan me her REGARDING DAHLIAS stamp set!

This particular card was inspired by Sandi MacIver


Can you see how I embossed two of the dahlias with clear embossing powder and two with white embossing powder as well as the words?  I think embossing is one of my favorite things to do when I stamp.  It really gives your card dimension and class.

Check out all the embossing products on pages 186-187 of the Stampin' Up! Catalog and remember you can shop on line anytime!!, just click HERE!

And don't delay to sign up for the $25 Starter Kit!! It is a deal that cannot be beat!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates