Snowminty Men

Monday, October 14, 2013
Last week was such a fabulous week with my sisters and my parents.  Mom did so extremely well when we all went shopping.  Funny how a shopping day always rejuvenates us.
Sometimes we could get so silly

These photos were taken at my sister Judy's house.  As always I wish we had taken more pictures, but none of us are one to just do that so it gets neglected.  Now that we are all back to our regular routines
 I really need to get busy on more craft sale items for the Hamilton Middle School Craft Sale this Saturday, October 19th.  If you live in our area we would love to have you come out to see us.  Remember to mention that you check out my blog (or see my posting on FaceBook) and I will have a special gift for you.

Here are the details:
Hamilton Middle School 
4845 136th Ave. 
Hamilton MI 
TIME: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm

And this is one of the items that will be there for sale...Cute little snowmen with a York Peppermint Patty sandwiched between his "belly". (inspired by Danee Hoang)
Thanks for stopping by!
See you Saturday!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates