A Sparkling Easter Card

Thursday, March 27, 2014
Check out this beautiful Easter Card that we made at our last Projects Class
Can you guess where I got this beautiful image?  It's a napkin!  YES! you heard  me right, it is an everyday napkin that I bought to use for our Easter dinner in April.
I followed Brandy Cox's video tutorial on how to make a card with a napkin


 and look at this sparkle - can you see that!  I love it when things sparkle.  Of course after class all the ladies went home sparkling too!!


Do you want to learn fun techniques like this?  You can join in on my Projects Class each month which normally are on the last Tuesday of the month.  You can find a list of all my classes on the side bar to this blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates