WEEKLY DEALS

Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Here are the WEEKLY DEALS for March 4-10


Go to http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/christiwaite/ to shop on line with me to pick up some of these fabulous deals.  While you are there check out the CLEARANCE RACK.  Any purchase on my online site of $50 or more will get you in on my BIRTHDAY MONTH BLOG CANDY DRAWING.  Click HERE to get all the details on that and to see what you will win PLUS all the extras that goes along with a $50 order.



My Paper Pumpkin FREE MARKER special is still going on until March 31st and Stampin' Up! has given us another challenge to get 2 NEW Pumpkin subscribers by the end of March!!  You will love the My Paper Pumpkin bringing creativity to your door once every month.  There is no yearly obligation so you may cancel whenever you need to, but seriously you are going to love it.  The first pumpkin kit is your Starter Kit and will include a clear blog that you will use with all your future kits because you get exclusive stamps in each kit.  The first kit (until March 31st) will also include the FREE $14.95 value set of In color markers!!  It's a win-win situation!!
When you place a My Paper Pumpkin subscription with me I will send you out this cool thank you note (inspired by Debbie Henderson)


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates