Lucky Shamrock

Thursday, March 13, 2014
A special order card for my friend (inspired by Linda Callahan)


I used a non SU clover stamp but the center image is a retired stamp called Happy Shamrock.  I don't have much call to make St. Patricks Day cards but I was glad I had these on hand.  The pearls were colored with a gold permanent marker.  I stamped the clovers first then ran it through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  Linda's card had little pearls around the scallop circle but I thought I was probably stretching it to put 2 pearls in the corner because this card if for a special little 7 year old boy.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates