Red Hot Challenge #116

Monday, March 3, 2014
Check out my BLOG CANDY post HERE it goes for the entire month of March - you won't want to miss out on this fabulous treat!!

For today's post I will share the next Red Hot Sketch Challenge with you.  This week our challenge was a color challenge and we were to use these three colors

so here is my take on it...


I used the fabulous Hexagon Hive Thinlit in Early Espresso and the Subtles Collection of Designer Paper for the Pear Pizazz with my flower in Primrose Petals.  This next view show how I added a layer with an acetate window sheet to bring just a bit more dimension to my card.


Hope you like it!!

Thanks for stopping by! - and don't forget to check out the details of the BLOG CANDY Post  HERE and it looks like this...



Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates