Homemade Wrapping Paper

Friday, March 7, 2014
Yesterday I celebrated with my young friend, Laura, on her 18th birthday.  I had this birthday bracelet made for her which has the March birthstone and her birthday verse on it.  Did you know that everyone has a birthday verse?  Laura's is Proverbs 3:6 (for March 6)  In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.  What a fabulous verse especially since she is graduating this year and embarking on many decisions to make for her future.  I had the cross added to signify her faith in Jesus Christ and it is encased in a heart to show my love for her.  Absolutely stunning!  FYI: I have one just like it but my birthday verse is 1 John 3:2 Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when He appears we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him as He is.  I love verses of assurance don't you.


And to make her gift even more special I made my own wrapping paper using Tissue Paper and Freezer Paper. (a technique I am going to use at this months Projects Class on Tuesday March 25th at 7pm). (thanks to my fellow Red Hot Stamper Pat, who shared this with all of us and gave me the go-ahead to show the ladies at class).  I also made a fun little flower using the SPIRAL FLOWER DIE using the QUATRAFANCY Designer Paper and the Bird Builder Punch for the leaves.


I love celebrating birthdays so don't forget we are celebrating my birthday all month long with the March BLOG CANDY


Click HERE for all the details

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates