It's My Birthday!!

Sunday, March 2, 2014
Normally I would try to hide the fact that I am one year older but since I can combine it with a SPECIAL for YOU, I will do just that.  During the month of March I am having a BLOG CANDY DRAWING for anyone who places an ON LINE order of $50 or more.  This Blog Candy has a value of over $40 and includes some of my favorite things...Designer Paper, Tombo Liquid Multipurpose Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Silver Dazzling Details, the stamp set SPECIAL SEASON and a booklet of tags.


All you need to do is go to http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/christiwaite/ and click on SHOP NOW.  From there is will take you to wherever you want to go.  Once I receive confirmation of your order I will put your name in the BLOG CANDY drawing.

Did you remember that we are still in the last month of Sale a bration?  Well, along with your $50 order you will get one item FREE from the Sale a bration flyer AND you get to choose a number on my 50/50 board.  As of today there are only 8 squares left (#'s 33, 37, 40, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46).  Once these are filled a number will be picked randomly with the Random Lite Generator for a winner.  The winner receives $50 in FREE product from ME!  You may choose anything from any of the current catalogs.

So won't you please join me in my birthday month for a gift for YOU!!

Now it is time to share a few hand stamped cards that I received this year

From Carla this cute card made using some of the beautiful designer paper that you can choose for your FREE product from the Sale a bration flyer

 I love this cool technique

 From Becky - Love it!!


 And from Glenda, my up line demonstrator in Stampin' Up!


Have a blessed day to you all!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates