All About You!

Friday, October 31, 2014
Finally a day that is all about you! This is the card that I made for Melissa for her birthday which is today!!  Happy Birthday Melissa!

This was a fun punch art card that we made at one of our Projects Classes.  Once a quarter I like to throw in a punch art class for the gals and this is the one we made.  However - I put this sentiment on it from REALLY GOOD GREETINGS. The dress framelits and the spider web embossing folder are now retired but they are not retired for me to use!! Have a fabulous day Melissa!!
Her final gift is her birthday cake! TEE-HEE!! I told her I didn't have time to bake her a cake!
Just a simple 2 layer carrot cake.  She probably thinks it is a giant cupcake and will eat it in one sitting!! That is how much she loves carrot cake!!  I used the Top Note Die and instructions by Lorri Heiling for the witch feet.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates