BOO! a great deal for you!

Monday, October 6, 2014
Time for another Halloween Card
This little cutie inspired by Mary Brown is one of my favorites.  The "BOO" was made using my Alphabet Rotary Stamp that is on the WEEKLY DEALS that ends TODAY.  I will have the WEEKLY DEALS listed below right under the supply list for this card.
So very simple!  What little girl wouldn't like to get this in her mailbox this Halloween.  Today is the day that I start to get my Halloween cards out to my friends - I wonder who will get this one?
Here are the supplies that I used:
Click on any of the pictures and it will take you directly to my Stampin' Up! shopping page.  While you are there don't forget that TODAY is also the last day to get in on the STAMP, STOCK and SAVE promotion for 15%-20% off select Stamps, paper, ink, envelopes and Fast Fuse Adhesive.  Check it all out at my on line site - you can shop right from home in your pj's!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates