Happy Halloween

Monday, October 27, 2014
It's Halloween week so I thought I had better post my Halloween cards this week.  This one was inspired by Mary Brown and it uses the MOTLEY MONSTERS Designer Paper.   Once again, making the Designer Paper do the work for me.
This is also the last week to get in on the FREE stamp set deal for the GOOD GREETINGS stamp set.  For a class, party or online order of $300 or more you get this stamp set FREE.  Time's awastin'!!
HERE ARE THE SUPPLIES USED FOR THIS CARD
This second card was inspired by Becky Roberts and when I saw it I knew I needed to make this card for our photographer.  She did such a great job and we love her so much.  She is fun, and fun to work with.
I used Motley Monsters Designer Paper (as listed in the supply list above plus the single stamp called SNAPSHOT. Colors used are Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Whisper White.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates